Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let Me

           Kiss me softly til the sun brings fiery purples to the evening sky
let me smell, oh of your perfume til my heart aches and i am high
      let your fingers trace my every line under the starry,starry light
let me touch your supple skin with dizzy mind deep into the night 
     let me drift to sleep so safely in your loving,loving  arms
let your gentle breathing rhythms send me sleeping
      safely from all harm
let me wake up every morning the sun shining off your hair
     let your soul rest peacefully knowing when you rise i will be there
let your spirit take you holey in the rapture of my love
      let me wander through your mind surely like the morning brings the dove
kiss me softly til the sun brings fiery purples to the evening sky
      let me smell, oh of your perfume til my heart aches or i am high




                                    T.A.L jr



No comments:

Post a Comment